Another Year... In Photos

To honour the two year anniversary of my admission here, I've picked out some favourite pictures from July 2013 (the one year anniversary) until now...
 

 Best Family Photo

 Best Therapy Trip (Flamingo Land)

 First Photo with the Bestie

 Best Certificate Showing Progress

 Biggest Breakthrough Moment on  Camera

 First Date with The Bestie

 Most Magical Christmas Moment

 First Visit To The Bestie's

 Best Inpatient Christmas!

 Favouritest New Person In My Life  

 Best Hug

 Saddest Professional Goodbye (my CPN)

 First Awards Attended

 Favourite 21st Birthday Celebrations

 Best Community Friend! (Sophie!)

 Biggest Educational Moment

 Cutest New Animal In My Life (Zelda)

 Most Memorable Home Leave (22nd-23rd)
 
 Favourite Cat


Funniest mile: Pink Mile  06.07.2014
 


First Walking group!

I saw this quote at a conference, it's a definition of recovery and I thought it summed up mine perfectly:
'a deeply personal, unique process of changing one’s attitudes, values, feelings, goals, skills and/or roles. It is a way of living a satisfying, hopeful, and contributing life even with limitations caused by the illness. Recovery involves the development of new meaning and purpose in one’s life as one grows beyond the catastrophic effects of mental illness'


Blogger Template Created by pipdig