Beauty Review: Zuzka | 'Ad'

Note: This product was gifted to me by the company.


Caffeine & Keratin Stimulating Conditioner




I was so excited to try this product out because I feel like out of all aspects of beauty, hair is my favourite and is completely in my comfort zone - Ha! Quick story, when I was in Chester with Chelsea she visited the MAC counter (she's a make-up nerd) and I was stood there like "I'm out of my league, I'm going to the home department." - Anyway, yeah, I think I feel like I know what I'm doing and talking about when it comes to hair.
So, this conditioner was lovely! It smelt so good and after leaving it on for a few minutes (as I do with all my conditioners) it washed off easy. I find that something with conditioners that it's hard to determine when you've washed it all off because it can make your hair so smooth that you think it's still in. This, wasn't though. It wasn't too greasy. My hair was smooth and shiny afterwards. I usually struggle to brush it through after a shower but it was much easier after using this product. It also, smelled lovely! And when I took my hair out of my bun in the morning, it still smelled good and was as smooth and shiny as it was, it was still easy to work with and style.
Oh! My one little downside, was that part of the plastic pump broke off in the post but the company assured me this never really happens so don't let that put you off!
7/10



Buy this product here

















Blogger Template Created by pipdig