Note: I've commented before about the differences between bloggers like me and those who blog about fashion/beauty. One of the trends with those bloggers that I like; is the 'favourites' blogs/vlogs. Each month, they discuss the products, items of clothing etc. that they've used the most and enjoyed. Now, January has been a busy month and I haven't blogged it all so I'm adapting the 'favourites' blogs to my own. My 'favourites' will be moments from January.

 
January Favourites
  • Spending New Years Eve with Dolly
  • Drunkenly dropping Monopoly (and it's one million pieces) in my garden
  • Made it to 60,000 views on January 2nd
  • Establishing the FBMH collaboration
'Do a good job. You don't have to worry about the money. It will take care of itself. Just do your best work' - Walt Disney
  • Saw Beauty and the Beast in pantomime with Mum.
  • I received my first 'gifted' products
  • I got the job as an Independent Skills Developer with Blind Veterans
  • Celebrated the blog's second Birthday
  • Spent the weekend at Chelsea's
  • I enrolled on a Level 2  Certificate in Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding Adults in Social Care
  • Had a Hobbycraft spree with my Case Manager
  • Being asked for a blog post by a Professor of Philosophy at Birmingham University
  • Catch-up session with Lauren
  • Had Channel 4 give their opinion on my blog post of the 'Cyberybully' programme
  • I'll be attending the National Service User Awards 2015 with YoungMinds and Youth Focus.
  • I have been asked to volunteer with Time to Change and Mind at Rule the Runway UK, and to attend the event as a blogger.
  • I was accepted onto the Patient Leader's Programme
  • Been interviewed for a local newspaper.
  • I have been invited to the Bloggers Love London Fashion Week!
  • Being on the front page of The Chronicle!
 

Blogger Template Created by pipdig