Christmas Q&A - my answers

[These questions were taken from Zoella and Joe Sugg's yearly Christmas YouTube videos, namely: http://youtu.be/1j9ro77HxWg
I like to think that my blog gives a rounded view were possible, in that I publish posts from a variety of people and on a variety of topics that I might not have experienced or have the ability to write about. And so, every day until Christmas, there will be a new post of a different person's answers to the same questions. I hope it helps to get you all into the Christmas spirit!]


                              
      
1. When do you start getting excited for Christmas Day?
December 1st because everything starts getting Christmassy; people start putting their decs up, all the shops have their Christmas jumpers, and advent calendars begin
2. Do you still have an advent calendar? If yes, which do you have and if no, when did you stop having them?
Yes. I have a Cadburys one and then I really wanted a beauty one but my Mum couldn't find one so she made me one! I get so excited to open it because it's always something I like/want.
3. What are favourite Christmas movies?
My top 3 are Home Alone: Lost In New York, Elf and The Santa Clause
4. Do you have any funny Christmas stories/memories?
No, but I'm sure I will have after this year because I'm cooking Christmas dinner for the first time!
5. What's your typical Christmas Day?
Wake up earlier than usual, get all dressed up, open presents, give my Mum and cat their presents, open the ones in given and have Christmas movies playing in the background through Christmas dinner and for the rest of the day
6. What do you eat for you Christmas dinner? And what is your favourite part of it?
Usually lamb, mash, Yorkshire puddings, veg and gravy. My favourite part is having sweetcorn!
7. Do you have any Christmas traditions?
My Mum and I have new pjs and slippers for Christmas Eve.
8. What are your favourite Christmas songs?
Slade - Merry Xmas Everybody
The Pogues - Fairytale Of New York
Wizzard - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday
9. What has been your best Christmas present?
Urm... I couldn't decide; I love everything I've ever been given.
10. Do you prefer a real or fake Christmas tree?
Ideally real but I couldn't be bothered with the needles dropping and having to water the tree and then it eventually dying.
11. This year, do you think you'd be on the naughty or nice list?
For the first time since 2004 I'd like to think I'll be on the 'nice' list
12. What are your favourite treats at Christmas?
I like to eat chocolate for breakfast!
13. Do you prefer giving or receiving presents?
Now that I'm in recovery, I feel that I'm less selfish and so, the last two years, I have really enjoyed putting thought into everyone's presents. So, giving!
14. Where would be your dream place to spend Christmas?
DisneyLand Paris
15. Are you good at wrapping presents?
I can do basic wrapping, which my Nana taught me, but this year I have learnt to add ribbons and bows.
16. What time do you usually get up on Christmas morning? Is this different from when you were little?
When I was younger my Mum would say I couldn't get up until a particular time, it was usually around 5 or 6am. These days, I get up earlier than on a normal day, maybe 9am-ish
17. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real? And how did you find out?
I don't remember.
18. What is your dream Christmas present?
My dream home. But this year, I'd quite like some things for my home but I've left it too late to ask for them!
Blogger Template Created by pipdig